GP Specialty Training, its employees and stakeholders are not involved as examiners/assessors in the GP application process itself. It is also not endorsed by 3rd party organizations such as RCGP or BMA. We aim to cover content based on our experience of the exam but will not be liable for what is covered in the course itself.
2. Collection of information
We may collect personal information about you from a number of sources, including:
- from you when you agree to take a service or product from us, in which case this may include your contact details, date of birth, payment method and possibly bank details;
- from you when you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us, in which case this may tell us something about your preferences;
3. Use of information
We will use personal information about you for a number of purposes, including:
- to help to identify you when you telephone us to make an enquiry – for example, by asking you for your date of birth or telephone number so that we can avoid disclosing information to a person who is not authorised by you to receive it;
- to write to you (including electronic mail) or to telephone you (including text messages) with information about other services or products either from us or from our carefully selected partners. We will not use your information in this way if you have opted out or otherwise not consented.
- to help us to administer accounts, services and products which we offer;
- to help detect fraud or loss;
Information we hold about you and your preferences will help us to make sure that we contact you about things likely to be of relevance and interest to you. In some circumstances, we may do certain credit checks with licensed credit reference agencies when you apply to take a service or product. If this is applicable then it will be stated in our terms and conditions of business.
4. Payments and Refunds
By purchasing a course, you are giving us expressed permission to deduct the required finances from your credit card information. GPST is not liable for damages if your information is wrongfully used to purchase a course, service or product on our website.
After the purchase of a course, service or product from GPST, we are not liable to provide refunds under any circumstances. Please ensure that any purchases you need are genuine.
If there are any concerns or queries, please contact email@example.com
5. Protection of information
We maintain strict security measures in order to protect personal information. This includes following certain procedures, for example, to check your identity when you telephone us, encrypting data on our websites and in order to ensure compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
6. The Internet
If you communicate with us via the Internet then we may occasionally use email to contact you about our services and products. We use “cookies” to monitor site user traffic patterns and site usage. This helps us to understand how our customers and potential customers use our website so that we can develop and improve the design, layout and functionality of the sites.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records your navigation of a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options to you based upon the stored information about your last visit. You can normally alter the settings of your browser to prevent acceptance of cookies. If you do not want us to deploy cookies in your browser, you can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when a website tries to put a cookie on your computer. However, rejecting cookies may affect your ability to use some of the products and/or services at our Web site.
7. Monitoring of communication
We may monitor and record communications we receive. This may be done to improve the service which we provide, to ensure compliance with our practices and procedures and where, for example, a contract is entered into by that means to provide evidence of the transaction.
8. Further information